Friday 26 July 2013

Pablo Neruda Poem




I did this poem for S for his birthday, it is one of my favourites - we both enjoy Art Nouveau and so I based each of the lines using the forms as a basis for the design. 


I enjoyed creating the flowing symmetry


these are all pretty small about 4 inches by 5


I tried to make each window a little different, combining arches 

This is a line drawing of the two of us. 


with squares 


Circles 


and ovals - this is our two initials - S creating a swan


I love the way the moon is a reflection of the sun. 

I really enjoyed this project and it has made me think about doing some greetings card designs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin