Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Living in a flat I did not have the room for a large tree, so I decided to make this little area my Christmas decoration. It is hard to photograph but with the little lights twinkling around the mirror and along the top. The little house has a little tea light holder and I love the snow globes. I like this gorgeous retro blue, instead of the traditional reg and green. 


This is a close up of the little tree decorations, the cotton reels are no bigger than 2 - 3 inches, (you caught a peek of them early in November) I hung a few beads, some lone earrings,  I just love the little kissing doves. 


This might just seem a rather modest little decoration but after living with other people for the last couple of years, it is so nice to finally have a space of my own to decorate. I look back to last year when I had just moved in and was living on my own I am in such a wonderful place now I feel truly blessed. 

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a year full of health, wealth and happiness for 2013. 

1 comment:

  1. Love those little cotton reel decorations and the lovebirds are so cute! A very festive scene! I'm well ahead of the game this year I've put the marzipan on my cake already!!!!!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas look forward to following your adventures in 2013. x

    ReplyDelete

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin