Saturday 20 July 2013

My little girl gets Married!

 My daughter Lucy, got married in July - they had a Steam Punk themed wedding which all the guests dressed up too. It was a superb day in the midst of the hot weather!





Last minute preparations!
Lucy with my son Will who did all of our hair styles on the day! 




Her brother did a fantastic job of her hair



Her best friend made the hat - and I made the button bouquets




Arriving with her Dad
I made the bustle for her dress.


Me and my son Will waiting for the Bride


Luckily the dress was silk and cool in the hot weather




The groom, Clive, Cassie and I chatting outside the church


She looks stunning!


Scott and Clive 


Scott and I - you catch a glimpse of my bustle!


Bill Sykes and Nancy! I created the hats to be similar with card themes - together with paper flowers


A rogue ! 


The married couple in the park - people thought we had come from a film set!


Such a lovely hat!


Strolling through the park on the way to the reception. 
I was so proud of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin