Wednesday 30 January 2013

Re-invention of wooly wonder


This cushion started out as a jumper from a charity shop, it is a gorgeous cashmere wool jumper in a lovely delicate shade of pink, although the computer does strange things with colour! It is also square, but the angle of the camera gives it a slight wedge shape! 


Before the transformation, I love the scarf too, but give me time and it will magically transform to something else. 



Here is the detail of the middle panel which I have smocked, I love the depth of the smocking it really gives the cushion some lovely structure. 

Will post a tutorial on how to make your own but could not wait to share, as you can see it still has my chalk markings on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin