Wednesday 10 October 2012

Ribbon Storage




This doesn't look a very inspiring pile, the papers are lovely, but CD's abound and I find it a struggle to throw them away and the same with cotton reels.

 I can't show you my muddled pile of ribbons just suffice to say they are quite a sight to behold. So I thought of a way of creating some sort of storage for them.  It took minutes to do the job with the help of a glue gun the reel looks pretty and I now can store the ribbon without getting into knots,  they do look a bit sparkly! 

You can fine trim the edges with a nail file if the paper bothers you, and the odd blobs of glue fall of of their own accord if you forget them. Now they can be threaded together with some more lovely ribbon and they can look beautiful along the studio walls. 


1 comment:

So... what do you think about this? I would love to hear from you...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin